This is an example of a page. Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.
Latest News from the Blog
- The death of Thomas Ashe and its impact 100 years on September 22, 2017
- Pearse did not visit Kerry three times before Rising for the scenery April 19, 2017
- REVEALED: The fifth Kerry man to die during the Easter Rising November 15, 2016
- Timeline of events in Kerry during Easter Week November 4, 2016
- ‘I feel like going away to cry’: Kerry TD played key role in 1916 October 16, 2016